TheThirdManIn~Radio “One Year Gone”
One-Year Anniversary Show ~ Right-Click to download here
recorded Thursday July 15, 2010 ~ 4:30pm (central)
That’s right. It has been one year now since we’ve started this audio dealie. Almost fifty in the can already and looking forward to the next fifty or more in the coming weeks and over the 2010-11 Chicago Blackhawks season.
This show isn’t much of a celebration. There was an attempt on my part to pull a HUGE guest. Came close, but still another epic fail in the end. I’ll add it to my collection. Not many people are allowed to come on this show. About as many are willing. Maybe I should, but I don’t take it personally.
Anyhow, its great to be back in the swing of things and we’re looking forward to some special guests to help us bridge the gap between now and October.
On this show, officially our 45th (three or four others were quickly shelved or deleted due to intense technical drama), the “Superstar” returns from his two-month long hiatus to discuss a variety of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Steve Smith’s heavy lumber
- The Jack Skille Experience coming to an NHL Arena near you?
- An amateur, imitation Blackhawks writer - habitual kleptomaniac
- Igor Makarov leaving his Mother Russia
- Blackhawks seriously lacking in “little geeks willing to get their asses pounded”
- Colin Fraser, Danny Richmond sign new deals with Canadian teams
- Kyle Beach prefers to beat on smaller guys
- Puke on ice
- “Blackhawks Night” at the Cell
- “Mullet-style” music – whatever that’s supposed to mean
- White Sox organization debasing the Hawks and their fans cleverly
- Mike Modano slams a nasty rumour
- Slamming Wisconsin
- The passing of Bob Probert
- The real story behind his Blackhawks’ career
- Angry folks
- Superstar evidently makes a great point, but Block is not listening
- Niklas Hjalmarsson is a bad man
- Antti Niemi isn’t going anywhere
- What the Blackhawks have really lost off the Cup-winning roster?
- Viktor Stalberg: The next Great Swedish Superhero?
- And much, much more…..
It’s a fine line between creativity and stupidity. It’s TheThirdManIn~Radio.