TheThirdManIn~Radio “The Waiting”
Thursday July 29, 2010 ~ e.46 ~ Right-Click to Download Here
Chris Block and Dieter Kurtenbach of Blackhawks Examiner review all the latest news including the Antti Niemi arbitration hearing, Stan Bowman’s conference call, new contract signings and the Cristobal Huet “era” in this edition of TheThirdManIn~Radio.
TTMI~Radio returns this Monday, August 2nd @ 8pm (central) to review the fallout in the wake of the Antti Niemi arbitration verdict, as well as all the scoop from the Chicago Blackhawks Convention (which we won’t be attending).
For anyone who is heading out to the Convention, we’d like to hear about your experience or anything of note that wouldn’t be evident on internet videos or reported by mainstream media outlets. You can send those to us at TheThirdManIn @ sbcglobal.net.
Discussed in today’s show:
- Niemi’s arbitration hearing
- A conference call about nothing
- Niemi’s potential realistic, and non-realistic contract awards
- Blackhawks value 3rd line centers higher than #1 goaltenders
- Block’s Niemi mea culpa
- How Corey Crawford impacts Hawks’ play on Niemi
- Jose Theodore = Huet version 2.0
- Rumor Niemi $4.0M demand: Outrageous or about right?
- Theodore/Turco won’t play for free
- Niemi Numbers & where major publication ranks him vs rest of league
- Hawk fans talking 2010 Cup run for granted?
- Misconception that Huet’s contract hurting Hawks
- The Huet “era”
- Dirk Graham and Ted Lindsay celebrating life
- Jack Skille, in fact, takes a paycut
- Stan Bowman OWNS Bryan Bickell’s agent
- The future of Nick Leddy
- AT&T & I-55
…. and much, much more. And as always, thanks very much to all who take the time to listen.