On this week’s edition of TheThirdManIn~Radio we’re joined by regular contributor, the flamboyant Dieter Kurtenbach (@DKurtenbach for you Twitter kids) who was coming to us direct from Sin City on his #ZestyLiving 2011 ~Tour.
I must hand it to Dieter, by 6pm in Las Vegas I’m in a speedo floating face up in the adult pool.
Over the course of the hour and a half, we chattered a bevvy of topics including but not limited to…..
- The Marcus Kruger invasion. What it means & what to expect
- General optimism and praise for the GM on this move
- Why Kruger’s SEL #’s are a bit deceiving
- Patrick Sharp out 2-3 weeks. Sigh of relief, or no
- Someone does a turnabout on Chris Campoli and someone not so much
- Corey Crawford’s gas tank
- Statistical look at the last month
- Telling ‘Hawks stats involving Hossa, Seabrook, PK, PP & more
- Which three players have been on the ice for all 4 SHG-against this year
- Too many men on the ice
- Crawford’s stand in back-to-backs
- Skille’s back….
- What he’s up to now in FLA
- What to do with Frolik
- Who slides in on top line
- What Kruger move says about Rockford crop
- Winning face offs
- A rant on Blackhawks fans making fools of fan base in Glendale
- Other fan bases who can’t get enough of themselves on the road
- Even more fools
- Sick of Coyotes fans whining
- Gary Bettman: Smartest man in the room
- Should Coyotes stick, how another team relocating to the Peg may impact CHI
- Blues For Sale
- Playing a man down in Dallas
- 3-point Game tweak would tighten standings
- All this and so much more…. including the abrubt surprise ending followed by ten minutes of nothing. Second-best segment of the show right there.
Click play below to listen here in your browser. Right-click here to download
“What the heck is a TMI“~Radio, the non-acknowledge~Acknowledgment edition, will air (or stream) next Wednesday night, March 30th at 8pm central. You can join us LIVE at this link. Should be fun. And thanks to everyone as always for listening.